Friday 2 December 2011

George's Friday Summary

A large tree has appeared in the BIPP offices this week – I am a little confused by this as I am constantly told ‘NO’ when I go near it! It has sparkly lights and dangly things which all look very inviting to play with – I will have to go and have another investigate when no one is looking…..

We had a lot of visitors on Thursday for Portfolio Assessments when photographers came in with their images to be looked at by a BIPP Assessor. These can be tough days for me as I have to stay upstairs and try and be quiet when I want to be downstairs to greet everyone! Apparently barking and jumping at humans is not the correct way to say Hello – but I disagree!

If you would like to book a Portfolio Review with a BIPP Assessor please visit the website www.bipp.com/portfolioreviews.

It’s Friday today which I am sure means a day at home tomorrow – a long lay in on my owners bed, cooked breakfast (hopefully), a gentle stroll through the park followed by a snooze on the sofa!

‘Wags & Kisses’,

George X

No comments:

Post a Comment