Friday 9 December 2011

George's Friday Summary

"Had to stay upstairs again"

Everyone has been running around a lot this week, there were Qualification Assessments on Monday and Tuesday (I had to stay upstairs again).

Congratulations to everyone who gained their BIPP qualification!

On Wednesday a few of the humans went out to London for the South East Region Awards Presentation. The event took place on board the Tattershall Castle on the Thames! Check out the winning images at http://www.bipp.com/Default.aspx?tabid=875

Boxes have appeared under the tree wrapped in paper and now we have another tree indoors at home! I thought maybe this was to save me having to go in the garden when it is so cold – but apparently this is not what the trees are for! Nor are the boxes for playing with……

Bella West FBIPP QEP and Eric Jenkins Hon FBIPP
carrying out assessments
  I don’t think I have had my quota of tummy rubs this week due to the number of events taking place so I will now do ‘the rounds’ around the offices with my best puppy dog face to see how many tickles (and treats) are on offer!


Wags & Kisses,

George x

No comments:

Post a Comment